lördag, augusti 10, 2019

Sverige

I've not been everywhere, but I've been to many places. I've travelled from Iceland in the north, to New Zealand in the south, from Chile in the west to China in the east. I've been stunned by the magic of the world so many times. 


I've seen many places, but perhaps forgotten to look for the beauty of my own home . Never before had I travelled in my own country like I did this week, by car, from my hometown, up to the far north, all the way from Kumla to Abisko. 


People may think of Sweden as a small insignificant country in the far end of the world. Maybe I did too. Now I know better. There is nothing small about it. It's beautiful, It's big and I'ts magnificent. 


#lapporten #abisko #abiskonationalpark #norrland #lappland #sweden  #igtravel #igwanderlust 2019




Skickat från min iPad

Inga kommentarer: